What foods to eat to have beautiful hair?
- Cocoa and cereals: The iron promotes the oxidation of the scalp and nourishes the roots.
- Fresh fruits: Vitamin C helps to absorb iron from the body.
- Soft white cheese: protein essential for the formation of keratin, the main constituent of hair.
- Mackerel and bananas: rich in B vitamins, vitamins for hair excellence, they stimulate cell renewal of hair follicles and promotes hair growth.
- Mushroom: Vitamin B8 which controls the secretion of sebum thus regulates oily scalps.
- Eggs (especially the yolk): Several B vitamins, iron and proteins nourish the hair.
- Lentils: High iron content (iron promotes the oxidation of the scalp and nourishes the roots.) Making it a flagship food diets hair.
- Dried fruits: iron, sulfur, proteins, for a good hair structure and improve hair strength.
Foods they recommend more:
– Parsley for his iron intake
– Soybeans for sulfur in oil or sauce (in fact, soybean oil must be nice for hair, right?)
– Wheat germ powder and cheese salad rich in B vitamins
– Brewer’s yeast powder and cheese salad for vitamin B